FY International is looking for a social media operation specialist to create content on the appropriate platform and perform social media management that will help drive sales.
Social Media Management
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter).
- Strategize, create, post, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, posts, blogs, or news).
- Manage followers, friends, groups, events; reply to messages, engage, and guide followers and customers via social media online interactions.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design & layout (e.g. cover photos and blog layout).
- Secure social media accounts, avoid violations, prevent accounts from possible harm.
- Manage a multi-platform calendar and post daily; integrate and organize supporting sub-projects.
- Set specific objectives, KPIs, report on ROI and attribution, submit reports as needed.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences; Research and report on competitors and industry leaders in the social media space.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and companies, including sales to ensure relevancy & internal engagement.
Team Building and Collaboration
- Execute influencer strategy in partnership with Subject Matter Experts to increase brand awareness and create compelling content.
- Contribute to the team-building process, actively looking for and reaching out to the potential resources.
- Cooperate with the media team to produce video and image deliveries, structure the contents, or provide the scripts accordingly.
- Provide ideas of informative and engaging content for the video and post to social media platforms.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with social media strategy and content creation.
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms SEO and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent written, oral, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to create and deliver creative original content (text, image, audio, and video).
- Strong understanding of the marketing video-making contents and processes.
- Strong interest and knowledge in trending concepts, popular topics, Internet memes.
- Excellent research skills; ability to search and identify trends, new methods, resources, and best practices.
- Ability to track, record, and report on social media performance and attributions.
- Strong ability to communicate and connect to people.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or relevant field.
Nice to Have
- Experience in managing social media brand/channel and service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Visual portfolio/Proven track record of successful social media strategies.
- Knowledge of consumer electronics, gaming, video games, and PC accessories.
- Live-streaming experience.
- Photography, video shooting, editing, and design skills.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.