FY International LLC is seeking a full time Information Security Analyst
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
- Cooperate with information technology team to develop an overall plan and policy to safeguard computer files, data, and online transactions against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure to ensure that information security metrics meet internal/external user’s needs;
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks, propose technical solutions, and implement risk mitigation measures to protect customer’s information during online transaction processing;
- Assemble both qualitative and quantitative data, analyze historic data andcyber-attacks to identify and implement data loss prevention control measures for data in emails, files, cloud storage systems, and online transactions;
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information across different e-Commerce platforms including Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Newegg, and the company’sown e-Commerce website – ushopmall.com and keep out tainted digital transfers;
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data transmission system and online payment system regularly to ensure the functioning of data processing activities and security measures;
- Review device, network, and system security logs, and associate suitable risk levels to prioritize follow-ups;
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests;
- Control and monitor internal user privilege including user accounts for e-Commerce platforms, ERP system, software API, vendor database, etc.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science, or Information Technology.
If you are interested in this position, please email resume to email@example.com Cite Ref#ISA0922