Full Time/Part time Warehouse Associate
This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders; etc.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to Fedex/UPS/USPS
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive attitude with team members and management.
- Have good organizational and time planning skills
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Must be dependable and motivated with a stable work history, good communication skills, solid work habits and the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Preferred Qualifications
- Familiar with consumer electronics and computer products.
- Familiar with computer operating.
- High school degree or above.
- Some similar distribution and warehouse experience preferred.
- Forklift certification a plus, not required
- Flexible working hours