Warehouse Manager – Logistic and eCommerce
We are seeking a highly motivated, career-oriented Warehouse Manager at our Salem, NH warehouse. The warehouse manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a Distribution Center operation, facility and staff. This includes the total inventory from delivery, storage and transfers out and may include customer pick up at the location. In addition, the position will lead warehouse staff to perform basic Warehouse functions including picking, pack verifying, and transferring materials to and from 6,000 square foot warehouse areas.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Warehouse Manager Include:
- Effectively plan, staff, direct and coordinate activities to maintain efficient storage and flow of materials while maintaining control of inventory assets.
- Participate in the development of and execute a distribution services plan that ensures all receiving, storage, order fulfillment, inventory control, logistics and assembly functions meet company, financial and customer service goals.
- Design, implement and maintain effective internal schedules and controls to mitigate risks and provide for the movement of merchandise correctly, safely, without damage and on time.
- Work with the Regional Operations Manager and/or other leadership to supervise the delivery service to ensure that our guidelines and requirements are met and that the “final mile” of service delivers a seamless exceptional customer care experience.
- Recruit, manage and develop qualified staff ensuring efficient scheduling in support of operations.
- Train staff in all aspect of warehouse operations including customer service techniques.
- Provide training for staff on safe loading and unloading methods of product from trucks, racks, cars, and showroom floor and ensure adherence to all safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment.
- Use computer terminal to look up customer information and correctly use computerized inventory control system.
- Ensure staff properly trained to safely use tools, i.e. forklift, pallet jack, hand tools.
- Master Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year fulfilment work experience, a minimum of 1 year management experience and has advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Excel.
- Able to be meticulously organized, a decisive decision maker, and easily work with others from a wide variety of professional backgrounds.
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and reliability. Able to read and understand work orders, shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Able to obtain and maintain Fork Lift training and certification as necessary.
- Experience in operation of the various equipment including but not limited to pallet jacks, and hand tools.
- A valid Driver’s License in the location’s state.
- Able to successfully complete our per-employment physical and drug screening.
- Mandarin and English
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time